Today the business world has changed and the pace at which business is accelerating is increasing exponentially which is a trend that is sure to only continue. New challenges for CFO’s igniting this accelerating pace of business can be broken down into 2 key area Business Trends and Technology Trends:
- Business Complexity - Volatility in markets, commodity prices, stocks, new regulations other global macro-economic conditions
- Global Growth Initiatives- Increasing globalization than will mean better corporate management across diverse cultures
- Cost of Finance – Increasing pressure to do more with less. CFO’s are challenged to create significantly more business value but do it much more efficiently with less resources
- Big Data – The emergence of Big Data there is growing pressure on the finance team to produce more analytics, reports and information across the enterprise faster and easier than ever before
- Millennial Work style – Growing expectation to utilize social networking and mobility that we’ve grown accustomed to in our personal computing lives to also be leveraged within our everyday activities in our professional lives
- Innovation adoption – Accelerated requirements to adopt new technologies such as in-memory computing, cloud and other innovations to further create efficiencies and enhance the finance function’s strategic value across the enterprise.
Topics covered – S/4 HANA Finance, BW/4 HANA, Line of Business Finance ( Accounts Payable and receivables ), Business Planning & Consolidation , Profitability Management , Treasury and Risk Management. Group Risk & Compliance.